About Rossari Biotech Company
Table of Contents
Rossari Biotech Ltd is a manufacturer of textiles speciality chemicals started in the year 2009. It provides customized solutions to the apparel, animal & poultry feed, and FM-CG industries by offering a diversified product portfolio.
Rossari Biotech works in 18 countries along with India, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. As per the F&S Report issued on 30th Sept 2019, it is the most comprehensive textile speciality chemical manufacturer in India.
The company’s business can be categorised into three main categories which are
- Textile speciality chemicals
- Animal health & nutrition products
- Home, personal care & performance chemicals.
The products of the company have a manufacturing unit, which is located at Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli with an installed capacity of 100,000 MTPA. The company is also setting up a manufacturing unit at Dahej in Gujarat with an installed capacity of 132,500 MTPA.
Rossari Biotech also has two R&D facilities in Silvassa and Mumbai locations to focus on new product expansion, formulations, and cost competitiveness. Rossari Biotech company has above 194 distributors across India and 27 distributors in the other 17 countries.
If You are new for IPO, You can click here to read more about What is IPO and Detailed guide on an IPO
Rossari Biotech Competitive strengths
- Diversified product portfolio addressing the requirements of different and longstanding customers across industries.
- Most extensive textile speciality chemical manufacturer in India.
- Comprehensive manufacturing and technical skills.
- Strong R&D abilities with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
- Wide sales and distribution network.
- Skilled promoters with the strong management team having domain knowledge.
- Established track record of strong financial performance.
Rossari Biotech Business strategy
- Increase production capacity and efficiency.
- Launch new products and focus on green products which promote sustainability.
- Proceed to focus on innovation and develop business across customer segments.
- Increase wallet shares with existing customers and continued focus to expand the client base.
- Increase our international operations.
- Artificial growth through strategic acquisitions.
Rossari Biotech Risk and concerns
- Subdued economic growth and lower demand for the company’s product
- The extended slowdown in the domestic textile industry
- Delay in capacity expansion
- Inability or delay in the launch of new products
- improper movement in the raw material prices
- improper government policies
- Strong competition
Company Financial Details
Here is the detailed financial information of Rossari Biotech company
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2020||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2019||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2018||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2017|
|Profit After Tax||652.53||456.83||254.03||142.85|
Purposes of the Issue
The Gross proceeds of the Fresh Issue less the Offer Expenses allocated to the Company are intended to be used as follows
- General corporate objectives
- Repayment/prepayment of some debt availed by the Company
- Funding functioning capital necessities
Rossari Biotech IPO Details
Here are the complete details of Rossari Biotech IPO
|IPO Date||Jul 13, 2020 - Jul 15, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||11,682,033 Eq Shares of Rs 2
(aggregating up to Rs 496.49 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of Rs 2
(aggregating up to Rs 50.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||10,500,000 Eq Shares of Rs 2
(aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price||Rs 423 to Rs 425 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||35 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Market Cap (Rs Cr.)||2207|
You can also apply for an IPO using SBI Netbanking, you can check the full procedure on How to Apply for IPO using SBI IPO feature of SBI Net Banking
Rossari Biotech IPO Tentative Date
Here are the tentative dates of Rossari Biotech IPO
|Bid/Offer Opens On||2020-07-13|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||2020-07-15|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||2020-07-20|
|Initiation of Refunds||2020-07-21|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||2020-07-22|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||2020-07-23|
Rossari Biotech IPO Lot Size and Price
Here are the Lot size and price of Rossari Biotech IPO
Can NRIs apply for Rossari Biotech IPO?
The NRIs are permitted to apply this IPO subject with a few rules and restrictions, which are
- NRIs can apply in an IPO using ASBA form. The payment of the IPO will be accepted only in Indian rupee or freely convertible foreign exchange.
- Eligible NRIs bidding on a repatriation basis should apply using blue colour Bid cum Application form meant for Non-Residents via the funds from the NRE or FCNR account.
- Eligible NRIs bidding on a non-repatriation basis should apply using white colour Bid cum Application Form meant for residents via the funds from the NRO account.
- Bids by Eligible NRIs for a bid amount of less than ₹200,000 would be considered under the Retail Category and the bid amount exceeding ₹200,000 would be considered under the Non-Institutional Category for the allocation purpose in the Offer.
Registrar of Rossari Biotech IPO
Rossari Biotech Contact Details
Rossari Biotech Limited
201 A – B, 2nd Floor, Akruti Corporate Park, L.B.S. Marg,
next to GE Gardens, Kanjurmarg (W), Mumbai 400 079