The similarities and differences between Angel Broking vs Sharekhan brokerage, customer service, maintenance fees, tools and investment options provided to India Stock Market investors.
Also ReadAngel Broking Review– Brokerage, Benifits and Services Review
Angel Broking started in 1987 whereas Sharekhan started in 2000 and it is little behind Angel Broking in both turnover and client number. Here are some categories in which we compare Angel broking and share khan to know its pros and cons.
- Account opening fee and AMC
- Trading platform
- Mobile application
Also ReadShare Khan Review – Brokerage, Benifits and Services Review
1. Account opening fee and AMC:
In Angel Broking and sharekhan, there is no account opening charges on both equity and commodity. The annual maintenance charge for Angel Broking vs sharekhan will be Rs 450 for angel broking and Rs. 400 for Sharekhan.
Angel Broking vs sharekhan
| Demat Services & |
|Account Opening Charges||NIL||NIL|
|Demat AMC Charges||NIL||Rs. 400 (free for 1st year)|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free or 450 per Annum||Zero|
|Margin Money||Minimum 10,000||Zero|
|Offline to Online||Yes||No|
Click HereTo Open Angel Broking Account – Brokerage, Benifits and Services Review
The brokerage charges for Angel broking in Equity Intraday, F&O, commodity & currency which is 0.1% or 0.4% per trade. The brokerage charges for Sharekhan is 0.05%. Delivery is free in Angel broking whereas it’s 0.5% in Sharekhan.
|Brokerage Charges||Angel broking||Sharekhan|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.1% – 0.4%||0.5% (Negotiable)|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.01% – 0.04%||0.10%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.01% – 0.04%||0.10%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.01% – 0.04%||0.1% on the first leg and 0.02% on thesecond leg if squared off on the same day and 0.1%if squared off on any other day.|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.16 per Lot||2.5% on the premium or₹30 per lot (whichever is higher)|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.01% – 0.04%||0.10%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.30 per Lot||2.5% on the premium or₹30 per lot (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum Brokerage||Percentage of Transaction||5 paise per share|
3. Trading platform :
The trading platform for Angel broking is Angel speedpro and for sharekhan it is sharekhan web-based trading platform. In Angel speedpro all the options like orders, holdings, funds and positions should be selected manually to view them, whereas in sharekhan web-based trading platform all the options are available in the dashboard itself so it will be easy to view them.
|ANGEL SPEEDPRO||Sharekhan Web Trading Platform|
|1. Real-Time rate updates.|
2. Scrip-wise buy price, day’s gain/loss and overall profit/loss to view your holding portfolio at a glance.
3. Integrated news flash and research reports (check more on Angel Broking Research section below).
|1. Online trading account for Equities and Derivatives2. Automatic funds transfer with phone banking (for the customers of Citibank and HDFC bank)|
3. After-hours order placement facility between 8.00 am and 9.30 am
4. Integration of: Online trading + Bank + Demat account
4. Mobile application :
Both the applications are available in google play store app ios app store, you can download from it. Using application you can easily trade as all the options are present is it and even can watch live charts. Both applications are user-friendly and easy to use.
|ANGEL BROKING MOBILE |
|Sharekhan Mobile App|
|1. Live streaming prices.|
2. ARQ – Personalized advisory offering index-beating returns.
3. Intraday charts with Indicators.
4. Online Payment via 40+ Banks.
5. 40 technical chart indicators and overlays to analyze each. and every aspect of the stocks.
6. Personalized notifications for trades and ideas.
|1. It offers extensive features for both traders and investors.|
2. Lets the user trade, view charts & detailed quote, add to Marketwatch & virtual portfolio directly from scrip search page.
3. Enhanced live charts.
4. Lets the user Trade-in advanced orders (Bracket Order) and track the orders in the enhanced report section.
Leave a Reply