HDFC Securities has a unique feature like 3-in-1 account which are HDFC Securities trading account with HDFC bank account and existing Demat account. The funds or shares would seamlessly move from the linked HDFC Demat account or HDFC Bank accounts to execute the transactions on time.
HDFC Securities provides features like Day trading on both NSE and BSE, Cash-n-Carry on both NSE and BSE, Trade on Futures or Options on NSE and the online IPO Investments..
ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES:
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs. 999|
|Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges||NIL|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 750|
|Equity Delivery||0.5% or ₹25 whichever is higher|
|Equity Futures||0.05% or ₹25 whichever is higher|
|Equity Options||₹100 per lot|
|Currency Futures||₹23 per contract|
|Currency Options||₹20 per contract|
|Other Charges||HDFC Securities|
|Service Tax (on Brokerage)||10.30%|
|Securities Transaction Tax (STT)for Both Buy & Sell||0.125% of transaction value|
|Stamp Duty (%)||0.01% on turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Tax (%)||0.0001% on turnover|
|HDFC SEC||1. A highly customizable trading system where you can personalize your trading experience as per your preferences.|
2. Advanced and interactive charts for your technical analysis.
3. Research reports, news and market tips within the application.4. Personalized watch lists feature.
|HDFC Securities Blink||1. Observe real-time price movement and make your move2. Transaction monitoring with order book, trade book, and net position.|
3. Single user interface for placing order in Equity and Futures & Options.
4. Shortcuts for functions such as Buy, Sell, Order book etc.
|HDFC Securities mobile App||1. Intra-day real-time interactive charts for quick technical analysis.|
2. Access to investing ideas, market tips, research reports – at both technical and fundamental levels.
3. Allows to trade in Equity and Derivatives with instant details of the stocks in a single click.
PRO’S & CON’S:
|Trustable Brand||High Brokerage|
|Decent Customer Service||Average Trading Platforms|
|3 in 1 Demat Account|