Angel Broking is one of the best full-service broking houses in India. Let us have a detailed Angel Broking Review & get a good understanding of Angel Broking Demat Account, Angel Broking Brokerage Charges, Angel Trading Platforms & other important features.
Angel Broking Pvt Ltd is one of the leading broking houses in India and has been in the business since 1987. It is dedicated to a retail stock trading model. It provides modern and useful trading platforms as well as expert advisory services to its customer base.
Click HereHow To Open Angel Broking Account – Brokerage, Benefits and Services Review.
The Angel Group is also officially a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and two commodity exchanges- the NCDEX and MCX. It is also registered as a Depository participant with CDSL.
As a broking house, it has more than 27 years of expertise in share and commodity markets. The Angel Group comprises Mutual Funds, Commodities, Life Insurance, Institutional Equities, and Angel Fincap.
Angel Broking also has a nation-wide presence in 1000 cities. It has a strong network of 8500+ sub-brokers and more than 1 million clients.
Its main offerings include Equity Trading, Commodities, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, IPO, Depository Services and Investment Advisory. It also provides Wealth Management and E-broking facilities.
Angel Broking Review – Trading and Demat Account
Angel Broking offers a new-age technology, user-friendly trading platform, and empowers traders and investors by providing its market expertise.
- Angel Broking provides a fast and hassle-free online Demat Account Opening process. One can open an Angel Broking Account within 10 minutes.
- Zero cost brokerage in equity delivery segment for a lifetime.
- The flat brokerage of Rs 20 per order across intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity trading
- Free access to advanced technology trading platforms; Angel Broking Trade, mobile app, and Angel SpeedPro.
- A full suite of broking services including free research and advisory
Angel Broking Review – Account Opening Process
Angel Broking Account Opening can be done both online and offline.
Online Process to Open Angel Broking Account
The process to Open Angel Broking Account online is easy. If your Aadhaar card is linked with your mobile number, then the Angel Broking Account opening process can be done online.
Once you complete uploading documents and e-sign process online, your Angel Broking Account will open within a day. You can apply Angel Broking coupon codes to get a free account.
Offline Process to Open Angel Broking Account
If your aadhar card is not linked with your mobile number, you can open an Angel Broking account by downloading offline forms, attach required documents, and courier the forms to Angel Broking head-office address.
Documents Required to Open Angel Broking Account
To open an Angel Broking Account, the documents required are
- Pan card
- Signature as per pan card
- Cancelled cheque
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Income Proof
What do we like about the Angel Broking Account Opening process?
- The sign-up and documents uploading process to open a demat account is easy and fast.
- Once you sign up to Angel broking, you will get step by step instructions on how to complete the e-sign process online.
- You apply Angel Broking Promo Codes to open a free Angel Broking Account or get other benefits.
- You can connect with Angel Broking helpline to get help from their customer support in the Angel broking Account Opening process.
Angel Broking Review – Account Opening Charges
The stockbroker collects a few charges to open the Angel Broking Account and from the clients.
Angel Broking charges to open demat account are shown in the table below.
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs. 600|
|Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges||NIL|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 450 from 2nd year|
Angel Broking Review – Brokerage Charges
Angel Broking charges less brokerage compared to other full-service brokers. The Angel Broking brokerage charges will be a fixed amount irrespective of the trading turnover.
The brokerage will be charged for delivery based trades is zero. For all the other trades Rs 20 per executed order will be charged.
|Equity Delivery Trading||Free|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Equity Futures Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Minimum Brokerage||Rs. 20 per executed order|
Angel Broking Review – Trading Platform
Angel Broking provides a user-friendly service for trading and investing through Desktop web, mobile application, and desktop trading platform.
Here is the detailed information on the trading platforms which are used by clients after opening an Angel Broking Demat Account.
|ANGEL SPEEDPRO App||1. Real-Time rate updates.
2. Scrip-wise buys price, day’s gain/loss and overall profit/loss
to view your holding portfolio at a glance.
3. Integrated news flash and research reports (check more on Angel Broking Research section).
|ANGEL BROKING TRADE App||1. Track investments across all asset classes and for your entire family from a single place.
2. Access the latest market data, News as well as Angel research.
3. Easy to use & intuitive navigation with custom authentication for added security.
4. Multiple exchanges, hi-speed trading platform with streaming quotes.
|ANGEL BROKING MOBILE APP||1. Live streaming prices
2. ARQ – Personalized advisory offering index-beating returns
3. Intraday charts with Indicators
4. Online Payment via 40+ Banks
5. 40 technical chart indicators and overlays to analyze each
and every aspect of the stocks.
6. Personalized notifications for trades and ideas.
|ANGEL BEE App||1. Shows your current holdings and positionings across
different financial products
2. Allows you to open a Big savings account which gives potentially
higher returns as compared to a standard savings account.
3. The mobile app is sleekly designed and is optimal for beginner
users as well.
Angel Broking Review – Advantages and Areas of Improvement
Here are the advantages of using an Angel Broking account. There are a few areas of improvement that we have listed
|Advantages||Areas of improvement|
|Decent Trading Platforms||Average Customer Service|
|Strong Offline Presence||Limited Delivery Margin|
|Good Research Quality|
Our Angel Broking Experience Review
Angel Broking provides the best pricing, lowest brokerage plan, transparency, and it is one of the best full-service brokers in India.
The Angel Broking Account opening process is easy and fast. One can open Account within 10 to 15 mins after arranging all the required documents.
You get all scrip information across different segments on one page along with real-time market depth, bids and offers, charts, and 52-week low and high price.
You can trade on the move by using seamless user-experience on mobile applications & desktop trading platforms.
We have provided you with a detailed review of Angel Broking which provides their clients for better trading and investing experience.
Angel Broking Support
Angel Broking Customer Care Number: 02240003600
Angel Broking Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org