Angel Broking is one of the leading full-service broking houses in India. Let us have a detailed Angel Broking Review & get good understanding of Angel Broking Demat Account, Angel Broking Brokerage Charges, Angel Trading Platforms & other important features.
Angel Broking Pvt Ltd is one of the leading broking houses in India and has been in the business since 1987. It is dedicated to a retail stock trading model. It provides modern and useful trading platforms as well as expert advisory services to its customer base.
Click HereHow To Open Angel Broking Account – Brokerage, Benifits and Services Review.
The Angel Group is also officially a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and two commodity exchanges- the NCDEX and MCX. It is also registered as a Depository participant with CDSL.
As a broking house, it has more than 27 years of expertise in share and commodity markets. The Angel Group comprises Mutual Funds, Commodities, Life Insurance, Institutional Equities, and Angel Fincap. Angel Broking also has a nation-wide presence in 1000 cities. It has a strong network of 8500+ sub-brokers and more than 1 million clients.
Its main offerings include Equity Trading, Commodities, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, IPO, Depository Services and Investment Advisory. It also provides Wealth Management and E-broking facilities.
ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES:
|Trading Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges||Free or 450 per Annum|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges||NIL|
|Margin Money||Minimum 10,000|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.1% – 0.4%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.01% – 0.04%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.01% – 0.04%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.01% – 0.04%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.16 per Lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.01% – 0.04%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.30 per Lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||Percentage of Transaction|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free or 300 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Minimum 10,000|
|Other Charges||Angel broking|
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
|ANGEL SPEEDPRO||1. Real-Time rate updates.|
2. Scrip-wise buy price, day’s gain/loss and overall profit/loss to view your holding portfolio at a glance.
3. Integrated news flash and research reports (check more angel Broking Research section below).
|ANGEL BROKING TRADE||1. Track investments across all asset classes and for your entire family from a single place.|
2. Access the latest market data, News as well as Angel research.
3. Easy to use & intuitive navigation with custom authentication for added security.
4. Multiple exchanges, hi-speed trading platform with streaming quotes.
|ANGEL BROKING MOBILE APP||1. Live streaming prices.|
2. ARQ – Personalized advisory offering index-beating returns3. Intraday charts with Indicators.
4. Online Payment via 40+ Banks.
5. 40 technical chart indicators and overlays to analyze each and every aspect of the stocks.
6. Personalized notifications for trades and ideas.
|ANGEL BEE||1. Shows your current holdings and positionings across different financial products.|
2. Allows you to open a Big savings account which gives potentially higher returns as compared to a standard savings account.
3. The mobile app is sleekly designed and is optimal for beginner users as well.
PRO’S & CON’S:
|Decent Trading Platforms||Average Customer Service|
|Strong Offline Presence||Limited Delivery Margin|
|Good Research Quality|