Upstox review is a first low-cost broking firm in India which provides trading opportunities at low prices. It provides trading on different segments such as equities, commodities, currency, futures, and options. These are available in trading platforms such as upstox pro web and upstox pro web.
Upstox is backed by a group of investors including Kalaari Capital, Ratan tata and GVK Davis. Upstox trading platform offers trading, analysis, charting and many more trading features. We can easily place orders using a mobile application or through a web browser. It is built on Omnisys NEST Order Management System and Omnisys NEST Risk Management System.
Upstox doesn’t charges for account opening and trading in equities delivery segment whereas upstox pro is a paid service for equity F&O, equity intraday, commodities and currency derivatives.
ACCOUNT OPENING CHARGES:
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.354 for equities and 531 rupees for equities and commodities|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.300 per year|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Offline to Online||No|
|Equity Delivery Trading||Zero|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|Equity Futures Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 or 0.01% per tradeWhichever is lower|
|STT||0.025% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
|Nest Trading Platform||1. Provides high-speed trading with very low delays during transactions.|
2. Interface can be customized or personalized as per the client’s preferences.
3. Users have the provision of streaming data on multiple interfaces at the same time.
4. Advanced charting features for users to perform technical analysis.
|Upstox Pro Web||1. A light application can be accessed through any browser or device.|
2. High functional charts with over 100 indicators and charts that allow users to observe the market and stock trends.
3. The ordering window is displayed on the screens so that users can place orders instantaneously.
4. Features such as Workspaces can be customized as per user preferences.
5. Keyboard shortcuts provided to enter orders quickly.
|Upstox Pro-mobile app||1. Live-streaming of Prices from NSE F&O, NSE Cash, BSE Cash, NSE Currency and BSE Currency.|
2. Line charts, candlesticks with chartings indicators and drawing tools for users to comprehend data easily and take actions quickly.
3. Advanced order types such as Cover Orders & Bracket Orders.
4. Easy money transfer with more than 40 banks available within the app
|Mutual Funds||1. Upstox offers investing in mutual funds in regular plans.|
2. Investing in mutual funds is free on upstox platform.
3. Upstox mutual funds platform helps u to select best mutual funds across different categories
PRO’S & CON’S:
|High tech and advanced trading platforms enable customers ease||No provision to invest in IPOs, FPOs or mutual funds.|
|and flexibility to trade online.||Call and trade feature requires additional ₹20 per trade.|
|Flat rate of ₹20 per executed order across trading segments provides transparency.||Good Till Cancelled orders are not available in Equity Segment|
|Funds transfer with 40 prominent banks in India is allowed.|