About Indigo paints Company
Table of Contents
Indigo paints PVT Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing paint companies in India. Indigo Paints IPO is started on 20th January 2021. In India, when it comes to revenue, Indigo paints is the 5th largest firm in the decorative paint industry. The founder of this company Hemant Jalan started indigo Paints in the year 2000 in Jodhpur.
Indigo paints were the first firm among all painting companies that started making different products in the painting industry. Here is the list of products
- Metallic Emulsion,
- Tile coat emulsions,
- Bright ceiling coat emulsion,
- Floor coat emulsion,
- Dirtproof & waterproof exterior laminate,
- Exterior and interior acrylic laminate and
- PU super gloss enamel.
This company products’ sales have been continuously increasing from 26.68% in 2018 to 28.62% in 2020. This company has three manufacturing plants in India at Jodhpur, Kochi, and Pudukkottai. The company is also planning to grow its business in Pudukkottai(Tamil Nadu) to produce water-based paints.
To increase the demand for all their products, Indigo paints originally tapped into Tier 3, Tier 4 Cities, and Rural Areas, where the company promotions are more comfortable.
Also Read: Know How to Apply For IPO In Zerodha Console
Indigo paints Competitive Strengths
- Diversified product portfolio addressing the requirements of different products.
- Established a good track record In financial performance.
- Strong brand quality.
- Large network distribution.
- Strategically located manufacturing facilities all over India.
Indigo paints Business Strategy
- Increase production capacity and fulfill the customer requirement..
- Launch a new product regularly.
- Proceed to focus on developing business across customer segments
Indigo paints Risk And Concerns
- This company gets delay in the passing of higher input price
- It is only expanded its business in Southern regions
- Delay in capacity expansion
- Delay in increasing the number of tinting machines
Company Financial Details
Here is the detailed financial information of Indigo paints company
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2020||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2019||For the year/period ended (Rs in Million) as of Mar 2018|
|Profit After Tax||478.15||268.7||128.62|
Purposes Of The Issue
The Gross proceeds of the new Issue less the Offer Expenses allocated to the Company are intended to be used as follows
- General corporate objectives of the company.
- Repayment of some debt availed by the Company
Indigo Paints IPO Details
Here is Indigo Paints IPO Details
|IPO Date||Jan 20, 2021 - Jan 22, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,176.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr
|Offer for Sale||5,840,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1488 to ₹1490 per equity share|
|Market Lot||10 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||10 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Indigo Paints IPO Tentative Date
Here are the tentative dates of Indigo paints IPO
|Bid/Offer Opens On||2021-01-20|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||2021-01-22|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||2021-01-28|
|Initiation of Refunds||2021-01-29|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||2021-02-01|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||2021-02-02|
Indigo paints IPO Lot Size And Price
Here are the Lot size and price of Indigo paints IPO
Registrar Of Indigo paints IPO
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai – 400 083
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195