Choice Broking Review
Choice Broking is a full-service broker who is rapidly growing popularity with the clients owing to comfortable trading and cheap brokerage charges. It is a subsidiary of Choice International Ltd was established in 1993.
It offers services in investment banking, management consultancy, broking & distribution, commodity derivatives, depositary services, MFs and insurance distribution among others.
It also provides research reports on companies sectors, economy, commodity, currency and MFs to the clients who open an account under Choice Broking.
Choice Broking Trading and Demat Account Review
Choice Broking isa revolutionary full service broker as it provides new-age technology, a user-friendly trading platform, and empowers traders and investors by providing its market expertise.
- Choice Broking provides a fast and hassle-free online Demat Account Opening process. One can open a Choice Broking Account within 5 minutes.
- Choice Broking brokerage structure is designed with 0.2% charge for equity delivery and 0.02% for other all segments.
- Choice Broking Demat Account opening charges and annual maintenance charges of Demat account is less compared to many other full-time brokers in India.
Choice Broking Review – Account Opening Process
Choice Broking Account Opening can be done both online and offline.
The process to Open Choice Broking Account online is fast and hassle-free. If your Aadhaar card is linked with your mobile number, then the Choice Broking Account opening process gets smooth.
Once you complete uploading documents and e-sign process online, your Choice Broking Account will open within a day. You can apply Choice Broking coupon codes to get a free account.
If your aadhar card is not linked with your mobile number, you can open a Choice Broking account by downloading offline forms, attach required documents, and courier the forms to Choice Broking head-office address.
Documents Required to Open Choice Broking Account
To open Choice Broking Account, the documents required are
- Pan card
- Signature as per pan card
- Cancelled cheque
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Income Proof
Check Choice Broking Guide to know step by step process to open Demat account
What do we like about the Choice Broking Account Opening process?
- The sign-up and documents uploading process to open a demat account is fast and hassle-free.
- Once you sign up to choice broking, you will get step by step instructions on how to complete the e-sign process online.
- You apply Choice Broking Coupon Codes to open a free Choice Broking Account or get other benefits.
- You can connect with Choice Broking helpline to get help from their customer support in the Choice broking Account Opening process.
Choice Broking Account Opening Charges Review
The stockbroker collects charges to open the Choice Broking Account and from the clients. .
The account opening charges to Open Choice Broking Account are shown in the table below.
|Depository Source||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Minimum Rs.5,000|
Choice Broking Review – Brokerage Charges
Choice Broking charges less brokerage compared to other full-service brokers. The brokerage charge will be a fixed amount irrespective of the trading turnover.
Only 0.2% of brokerage will be charged for delivery based trades. For all the other trades, 0.02% of brokerage will be charged.
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.2%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.02%|
|Commodity Futures Trading||0.02%|
|Commodity Options Trading||Rs 50 per Lot|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.02%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.02%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 per Lot|
Choice Broking Review – AMC Charges
The annual maintenance charge is charged by the stockbroker yearly to maintain and keep the account active during the year.
In Choice Broking, you can choose a suitable annual maintenance charge plan, according to your financial need. The annual maintenance charges plans are
|Plan 1||Rs 3000 + GST||Life time free AMC + Refundable Deposit|
|Plan 2||Rs 1500 + GST||Life time Free AMC|
|Plan 3||Rs 200 + GST||Annual AMC Plan|
Choice Broking Review – Trading Platform
Choice Broking provides a user friendly service for trading and investing through Desktop web, mobile application, and desktop trading platform.
Here is the detailed information on the trading platforms which are used by clients after opening a Choice Broking Account.
|Choice Broking Application||1. Choice Broking Mobile Application is customised by the company for its users.
2. It provides real times feeds to the clients for multiple data points.
3. This application avails charts for deep fundamental and technical analysis.
4. It enables users to create various watch lists.
5. Users can work on research reports, recommendations and tips available.
|Choice Broking Jiffy Mobile Application||1. The Jiffy Application offers fast and speedy trading performance to all the users.
2. It provides users to trade across- derivatives, equities, commodities and currencies.
3. Multiple charts are available for deep fundamental analysis.
4. Jiffy application provides push notifications and alerts.
5. Users can personalise watch lists according to their trading needs and requirements.
|Choice INVESTICA Application||1. Investica comes with mutual fund investment web platform as well as Mobile Application
2. INVESTICA is an User-friendly and lightweight trading application.
3. It provides a brilliant trading features in it.
4. Users can trade with this app across multiple segments.
5. You can check real-time and news are available for depth analysis.
Choice Broking Review – Other Products
|ODIN DIET||1. ODIN is developed and maintained by Fintech or Financial Technologies which is used by multiple stockbrokers for their clients.
2. ODIN Diet provides you to trade in multiple segments such as Equity, Commodity, Currency, Derivatives etc.
3. This application allows users to develop and run multiple strategies for their technical and fundamental level trades
4. Application's built-in features and intelligence allows you to look for market opportunities.
Choice Broking Customer Service
Choice Broking customer care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice Broking support number: 08824242424
Choice Broking Review – Advantages and Areas of Improvement
Here are the advantages of using a Choice Broking account. There are a few areas of improvement that we have listed
|Advantages||Areas of Improvement|
|Decent range of trading and investment products||Can improve the user interface of applications|
|Multiple account opening and maintenance charge plans||No in-house desktop-based terminal application|
|User-friendly application and goal-based investment decision|
|Can apply for IPO and mutual funds using trading applications|
|Advance charting and alert features|
Our Choice Broking Experience Review
- Choice Broking provides the lowest pricing, best brokerage plan, transparency, and it is absolutely one of the best full-service brokers in India.
- The Choice Broking Account opening process is fast and hassle-free. One can open Account within 5 to 10 mins after arranging all the required documents.
- You get all scrip information across different exchange segments on one page along with real-time market depth, bids and offers, charts, and 52-week low and high price.
- You can trade on the move by using seamless user-experience on mobile applications & desktop trading platforms.
- We have provided you with a detailed review of Choice Broking which provides their clients.
What are the Brokerage Charges in Choice Broking?
The brokerage charge in Equity Delivery trade is 0.2% and for other all trades it is 0.02% per executed trade.
Does Choice Broking provide free account opening?
Yes, you don’t need to pay any charges if you Open Choice Broking Account using this link
When will I receive the payout?
All payout requests are processed electronically and will be credited to your linked primary bank account within T+2 working days.